A blog about beer, food, and other stuff that interests me. Un-ashamedly Brewdog orientated. I am an equity punk. All opinions are my own.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dangerous Beer Brewed In Glasgow?

 I was surfing the net looking at beer related stuff today when I came across, the West Brewery website. On it they have a video which kinda cracked me up.
 Charan Gill MBE features in this video and it is what he has to say that amused me. The following is a transcript of his words.
 "What makes West such a good beer is the fact that it is Glasgow water. That's what I think. It's Glasgow water, it's good German products and Glasgow water mixed together. Brewed by a fantastic brewmaster who knows exactly what he's doing, who is passionate about his job and I think you know the combination is lethal" 

You can watch the original video here.

 I have not tried any of the West Breweries beers. The fact that I am still breathing proves that perhaps. Am I alone in thinking that having ones products described as lethal is a bad thing, unless you are in the business of making chemical weapons, rat poison or insecticide?

1 comment: