A blog about beer, food, and other stuff that interests me. Un-ashamedly Brewdog orientated. I am an equity punk. All opinions are my own.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Brewdog GBBF 2012

I was disappointed to read the other day about Brewdogs banning/exclusion from this years GBBF. The fact that they were going to have a bar there, was on of the main reasons I was going to spend a day of my trip to London at this event.

The whole disagreement seems to have been based on nothing more than container size, and I'm a little bit sad that this could not have been sorted out to everybodies satisfaction sooner.

For next year can I suggest that the Brewdog technical team get on the case and convert a few of these into keykegs.

Camra should have no problem with the size here. 1000 litres in a tank and  I know they have access to a fork lift. The only problem I forsee is cooling the beer to the required temerature. Do Camra allow beer to be passed through a cooler before serving?

No comments:

Post a Comment