A blog about beer, food, and other stuff that interests me. Un-ashamedly Brewdog orientated. I am an equity punk. All opinions are my own.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hello and Welcome.

I've decided to give this Blogging thing a go. I like beer, food, and travel, and that is what I mostly intend to write about. Wish I had the time and money to do more of all three. Then again what sane person doesn't.

 I'm planning to visit all three of Brewdogs bars this coming Saturday, and have planned my movements with military precision. (ok I've bought train tickets.) Edinburgh first for the AGM. I  suspect this won't be such a good event as the last two, as it is a legal formality to do with the Equity For Punks Share issue.
you can buy shares here

 This will be followed by a dash from the Cowgate back to the station, and a trip across to Glasgow for the most exiting part of the day. The opening of Brewdogs third bar, on Argyle Street.
 read more about this here

 It's due to open at 7pm, but I'm hoping it's going to be open a bit earlier which will give me a chance to enjoy a few beers, before getting my brand new Brewdog growler filled, and heading back to Queen street for the train back to Aberdeen.

I should be back in Aberdeen in enough time to spend an hour in Brewdog Aberdeen before closing time.

That's the plan anyway watch this space to see how it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment